পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

শনিবার, ৪ মে, ২০১৩

MOTHER


Ammu (Mother) I love you very much
I never told you.
You are all time busy with your teaching
You are really a great teacher.

You try your level best for the betterment of your student.
 I never do anything that harms you,
I always obey you,
Why you confused about me….??
I am not so little now,
I am doing something better for my life,
I am trying also,
I always try to full fill your dream,
But you never satisfied,
????????

I have a personality mother..
Do not do anything like this
That harms on my personality…
Can you believe me mother…..??
I always want to see a happy family..
Where sorrow or sad is not allowed..
But I cannot find this..

When you came back home
After finishing your job..
You were so much tired,
After then you helps me..
I love you mother…
Please keep believe in me..
Please….




কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন