পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

শনিবার, ১৬ নভেম্বর, ২০১৩

Feelings..........

Every day I discover you ...
Everyday I am trying to thinking you as a another point...
All days are so different..
every one day come to me as a new day..
Life is getting a new color...
everything is now so colorful...
I want  to lead rest of life with you..
Passing time with you was never forgettable
you the one who knows me a lot..
Who help me a lot..
Who supports me a lot...
I am not so good at all.
not like friendly as others..
not like casual as others.
sometimes I want to casual like others..
but I can"t
..............
I am free in my thinking..
I like freedom...
sometimes I want to do better things for everyone..
But I am not perfect at all..
I am thankful to ALLAH for having with me...
and always support me.....
....
I always trying to co-operate with this person....
..
.......@ someone special

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন