পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

শুক্রবার, ২৫ জানুয়ারী, ২০১৩

ON THE WAY....

Today I see a heart touching thing. A 50+ aged women get on the bus with a request. She was an retired school teacher. Her husband is so sick. Her husband is now in hospital. Doctor told her that  operation is argent for her husband.  But she has no so much money to save her husband life.

At first I am confused of her speech. But after some word I am sure that she was a teacher. I am filling so much pain on this time. But I have not so much capability to do something for her husband. some people on the bus give her some money, the amount of money is so little.

This is the reality of life. If you want to see the crying of people you should walk with them. Poverty is a great problem for any country.The rich people should come to help them.The poor people can not enjoy the life. The need proper  help and proper support. So I request those people to come forward to help them and give them support. without the improvement of those people you can not think the improvement of your country.

Every person have a duty to help everyone's homeland. so help them.....

.......................

1 টি মন্তব্য: