পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

বুধবার, ১৩ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

A STORY....

You are so clever...! 
 Who think that I am special for someone, this people does not think about the other people at every place.
You know a lot very well about me. After that you do this. I am so much shocked. I do not tell you anything about this pain. I am so normal with you in this point.  So I am trying to help you.
Sometimes you told a lie with me. But why..??
I am so normal and so........... You know. After knowing everything why you do this...?
Maybe you are better than me. But I do not like this habit and culture.
You have to change...
You are as usual to all. But all people do not take this as usually.
People do not take it in a normal view. So you have to think about this.
Pro-active mind is best for all I think. I do not talk a lot. 
If you can change it is good for you I think. Otherwise I cannot give you support.
Talk little, work more and think more.
Nothing to say about you. I cannot interfere your life. This is your life, now think what you have to do.
Carry on your life. I change myself   when you told me that you have a special one in your teen age. You cry a lot for this person. You are in a gloomy mode on this day. After that day I am trying to be easy.
You are always usual to all. But I cannot understand at first. When I know then i told myself so sorry. 
So sorry.... 
 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন