পৃষ্ঠাসমূহ

সোমবার, ৪ ফেব্রুয়ারী, ২০১৩

MY FRIEND...



Why you are so tensed..? Every person has a personality. Do not do anything wrong. This is the turning point of life. If you want to do better for your life you should accept this challenge. If you have no dream or no hope for your life you can do anything you want. I do not tell you anything. It is your personal matter.

I know that you are fall in some unexpected matter. I think this is infatuation or nothing else. But it is your personal matter. I do not interfere for your life. It is only and only your matter. So think a lot about your life. I do not give you any decision; I just only give you suggestion because you are my one and only best friend. You are in a high position in my mind. You know very well. I respect you also.

I know love is Divine. But reality is so different. So you have to think about this.
After thinking then take decision. Because it is your life. No one can save your life or develop your life.

May be the girl is good or bad. May be she is nice to look at or not so nice. She is so clever or not and many more good qualities on her (may be or not).

I do not see this girl. I just heard about her form you. So be careful to choose anyone. First see her character. What is the condition about her character..? Do not be weak for her.  You have to take a decision for yourself and for your life. I just suggest you. Now it is your duty. So carry on and best of luck for you my dear best friend.                              
            You should think about your family members and your relatives. They have many dreams with you. They want a lot from you. Please do not dis hear-ted   them. They have no fault. They always think that you are a good and gentle student. They love you very much without any doubt. So you have a great duty for your family.                                     

 

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন